Come to Ci Live and Change Your Game.
Step away from the typical seminars, conferences and trade shows to take part in the unique opportunity that is Ci Live. Join us in a two-day, small group, hands-on training event, which will enable building professionals to walk away with leading-edge implementation plans and engage in best practice application processes.
Hosted by three of the most well respected building science educators in the industry, Ci Live is dedicated to meeting current and future needs of the building community.
This two-day session will bring to the forefront an introduction to new methods and ideas, the ability to understand the economics of better-constructed homes, and ultimately help you craft your own plan for success. We hope you’ll join us in the sharing of knowledge and ideas, understanding the “Whys” behind the “Whats” and being able to spend one-on-one time with industry experts, Justin, Gord and Mark.
Our industry is….
- Always Thinking
- Always Tinkering
- Always Trying to Improve
Ci is here to help.
Ci Live will take your current awareness and help you apply and implement strategies relative to your business goals.
- Applied Building Science of today’s modern building enclosure
- Wall Systems and assembly choices today and tomorrow
- Roof Systems design and applied details
- Foundation Systems that warm, dry and reduce pest invasion
- Ventilation and air quality systems selection and integration by climate zone
What you’ll Accomplish:
- Learn the tools, techniques and products that will eliminate your moisture concerns in all elements of your homes
- Experience the options, alternatives and challenges to installing continuous insulation and discover the best ways to guarantee you understand and meet your air tightness goals
- Ask questions about high performance building products, techniques and strategies that can improve your homes in the most cost effective ways.
- Use building science to create a decision path to avoid your biggest risks and find the best opportunities for improved performance.
- Meet the increasing expectations of homeowners while considering architecture and lifestyle needs of the modern household.
Breakfast and Lunch will be provided both days, with a happy hour reception the evening of Tuesday, October 24th.
Recommended Lodging with CI's Corporate Rate:
4415 N. Civic Center Plaza
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
*Transportation will be provided from ALoft Scottsdale to the Ci Live Facility both Tuesday and Wednesday as well as back to the ALoft Scottsdale on Tuesday afternoon and to PHX airport following the session on Wednesday.